On Sunday, July 19th my friend Keegan got married! It was a gorgeous day for a wedding and she looked spectacular in her gown as she walked down the aisle to become Keith's wife. The reception was held on Candlewood Lake at the Candlewood Lake Inn and was a beautiful spot for a reception. Up until now I have always called Keegan "Miss P.F." which stand for Miss Phelps-Franco, but now that she's married I'm going to have to re-train my brain and call her Mrs. Scelia from now on! (We teach first grade together at Aiken School) She said that if I forgot I could always call her Mrs. P.F.S. Which I might have to do until I make the transition! Table 5 was very fun and included a few other teachers that I work with including Nicole who teaches 2nd grade and Joanne who is our reading teacher. We had a great time at the reception as we helped the newlyweds celebrate their wedding. Congratulations Keegan and Keith (and Toby and Lily their doggies too!)!
Nicole and Joe Cotoia, Stacey and Joe Mendes, and Joanne and Peter Brielmann
No comments:
Post a Comment