Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kelley Point Park

The view across the Columbia River
Today it was in the high 90's and so my sister Corey, her new husband Tommy and I decided to go down to the Columbia River to Kelley Point Park to join up with Tommy's sister and her family on the river. It was so nice to relax on the beach in the shade and enjoy good company, the river and the view. Of course, as usual, I took more pictures of the kiddos than I did of the adults! They are cuter anyway! Here are some pictures from our adventures:
Corey and Tommy
Me with my sister
Jordi and Corey
Owen, looking cute as usual!
Owen feeding his friend Taylor a cracker

1 comment:

Alana said...

Looks like you are having a fun time with your family :) Enjoy the rest of your summer! Hope you post some more fun pictures/posts soon!