sunset (my favorite picture of us from our wedding!)
On July 3rd, Joe and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. After 9 years together I can honestly say there is no other person on this earth I want to spend my life with. Joe is my husband but most importantly, my best friend! Joe had to work for half of the day in the morning but he surprised me with a bouquet of roses and a cute piggy bank and the sweetest card ever that was waiting for me when I woke up. I went for a pedicure and out to lunch at Max Burger in West Hartford with my friend. That evening we were supposed to go over to our friend's house (The Papa's) but the burger I ate was not settling well and was upsetting my stomach so we decided to visit with them another time. Happy Anniversary my love, I LOVE YOU!
My bouquet of roses with our anniversary cards, the piggy bank Joe got me and our unity candle


No comments:
Post a Comment