
You can't capture what it really looks like in a picture, but it's really nice in person!
Then this morning we woke up to our first snowfall of the year. It only accumulated to one inch, but it sure was pretty to see! The first snowfall is usually very exciting for me since I didn't grow up with a lot of snow during the winter. I can still remember my excitement the time I woke up to 14 inches of snow(Winter 2003). There was snow from our doorstep all the way out to the street! Although this snow was mini compared to that, it definitely fills me with holiday spirit. My next goal is to finish decorating the inside of our house for Christmas and then finishing up our Christmas cards! (oh and working on the Christmas shopping too!)
First snowfall of 2008!
1 comment:
Your lights look great! It's going to be easy for Santa to spot your house this year :) Good luck with decorating the inside of your house, that's the fun part!
You got more snow than us. We got a little more than a dusting, under 1/4". I'd be happy if this was the accumulation pattern for the whole season... I could live with an inch or 2 of snow, tops!
Post a Comment