
Yesterday I had my first snow day of the year. All schools were closed before one snowflake was even falling! Once the snow started, it didn't stop until late this afternoon. The accumulation at our house was a little over a foot. Last night Joe went out to snow blow some of the snow, (which at that time we had around 10 inches) that way the job would be more manageable today. I took some pictures last night of the snow and then more today after most of the snow was done. Thankfully Joe doesn't mind using the snow blower to clean up the mess after the snowfall. He even helped our neighbor who's husband was out of town! Enjoy the pics of the first snowstorm of the season!





2 comments:
Beautiful pictures and so much snow!! Thanks so much for your note... it is so very sweet of you to read my blog! And, of course, thanks for the invite. I know nothing about your "little state" and while I am not sure when i would have the time off for a visit, I am delighted to be invited. It is mutual of course! Merry Christmas!
I love the pictures you posted! Your house looks beautiful covered in the fresh white snow! Thank goodness that our husbands don't mind taking care of the snow! I was inside baking cookies and staying warm while Justin snowblowed in the frigid wind. Poor guys!
Post a Comment