I can't explain how excited I am to throw a party for Jack's first birthday! I feel a little pressure (only from myself) because I feel like I'm setting the bar for the rest of his birthdays. After brainstorming different themes for his party, I decided to stick with a nautical theme since his nursery is nautical themed. (I was going to choose a monkey theme because I call him my little monkey all the time, but I had more ideas for the nautical theme!)
I have tons of great ideas but not sure how they will all come together. I'm very proud of the invitation I had designed on Etsy, but so far this is the only thing I've completed! Stay tuned for more updates on Jack's party, thankfully I have until March 3rd because Joe's mom is planning his big family party on the 25th of February.

2 comments:
This is adorable Stacey! What a fun party theme!!
Super cute invite! I'm sure the rest of the party decorations will be great too :)
Post a Comment