Sunday, January 15, 2012

A New Year, A New Post

Happy New Year to my non-existent readers. (I know this because my last blog post was about a year ago!  One cannot read something that isn't there!)  As one of my New Year's resolutions, I vowed to resurrect this blog and make regular posts.  I also re-designed it using my new "skills" in Photoshop.  (Really these skills came from watching Youtube videos and trying my best to duplicate it in Photoshop, but hey, I made a header so I feel pretty accomplished!)  Please stay tuned for future posts, after all, my baby Jack is barely a baby anymore, in about a month he will be turning 1.  I can't believe that!  It seems that I just had him and now he's a crawling, cruising, eating machine.  And he's all mine!  So if you still read this blog, leave me a comment so I know you are still there!  Hello readers, I'm back!

3 comments:

Kareena said...

I check your blog all the time in hopes of seeing some pictures of your cute little family. Glad to hear all is well. As a mommy you will never stop worrying, I am always worrying about something. Love ya! Kareena

The Mendes Family said...

Well now that I know I still have a reader, I will try to keep my blog updated! Glad to hear I'm not the only worry wort out there!:)

Alana said...

I’m still following! I love the new main picture/header, you did a great job with photoshop! It's cute and your posts are great! I love all of the pics too-your son is a cutie!