It's that time of year when the chipmunks come out and play around our house. They drive Joe crazy with all of the holes they make in our yard and underneath our bushes etc. We have a live trap and have already caught two so far. We drive them to a little park and release them. The research I did online said that it doesn't really matter if you can remove one or two because the other chipmunks will just take over the old burrows. Oh well, it makes Joe happy to think he is making a dent and showing those chipmunks who's boss!
3 comments:
You show them who's boss! LOL. You've caught Alvin & Simon, so now you have to catch Theodore.
Unfortunately for us, the chipmunks got a little bit smarter and they eat the seeds off of the trap without setting it off! So much for our brilliant plan! :)
oohh! so cute! I just saw your anniversary ticker and had heart palpitations...I thought it was a different kind of ticker!!!!
Post a Comment