
I'm anxiously awaiting the new Bjorlin Baby's arrival! I was so excited when Truitt was born and now I can't wait for this little baby girl or boy to be born. My best friend, Dominique Bjorlin, is in the hospital as we speak, having her second baby. She decided not to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl, and I'm impressed that she didn't break down and find out towards the end. I don't know if I could have waited 9 months to know! The best thing about Dominique is her determination and she was determined to wait to find out about her new little one! Good luck Dominique, I know your new bundle will bless your happy family with more love and joy!
4 comments:
Any word yet?!
Yes, she had Finley Frederick Bjorlin on Saturday. He weighed 5lbs and is an amazing eater! Mom and baby are doing well...she'll post more later!
Yes, she had Finley Frederick Bjorlin on Saturday. He weighed 5lbs and is an amazing eater! Mom and baby are doing well...she'll post more later!
Thanks for the update! I'm happy to know that both mom and baby are well. Finley -- what a cute name!! ;)
Post a Comment