Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine's Weekend!

Unfortunately for me, my weekend was not what I expected it to be! When I got home from work on Friday, I just wasn't feeling very good. Joe and I had dinner and shortly thereafter I began my journey with a nasty stomach bug I most likely acquired from my students at school! My sweet husband took care of me, while I spent the ENTIRE weekend in bed. The only time I got up was to frequent the bathroom! (thankfully it is only a few steps from my bed!) Needless to say, our weekend wasn't spent exactly how we had planned! Joe arranged my flowers for me (he's way better at this than I am) so when I actually decided to venture from our bedroom, this was the first thing I saw:

Thank you, Joe, for surprising me on Friday and taking care of me while I was so sick. You are an amazing husband and I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Alana said...

What a sweet hubby! He did a great job arranging your roses, they are beautiful! I bet they smell great too! Hope you're feeling better now! Stomach bugs are NO fun! You and Joe should have a romantic (week after) V-Day celebration this weekend ;)