My family celebrated Christmas on the 26th this year because Joe and I didn't arrive until Christmas night. We had a delicious dinner together as a family and then we opened presents and stockings. The best part of Christmas for me was spending time with my family since I only get to see them a few times a year. Even though the visit was only a week, I had a great time with everyone. I wish my visit could have been a little longer so I could have squeezed in more visits with friends.
Jon playing Santa!
Here is a picture of my mom and my sister with the stocking my mom made Corey. My sister made her first stocking for her fiance Tommy and since Corey wouldn't have a stocking at her apartment, my mom made a new one for Corey so she would have one too. It turned out really cute! The one my sister did for Tommy was adorable too, but I didn't get a picture of it.
One of my favorite vacations was the trip that Joe, my mom and I took to Cape Cod a few summers ago. We rented a cute little bungalow right on the beach, had great food, and a super time exploring the Cape. Joe and I found this adorable ornament for my mom so she can remember our fun summer in Cape Cod. Hopefully we will be able to do the same trip again with Jon and my sister and Tommy in the future!
Joe with his Ove-Glove he got from my sister! 
Stacey and Joe

Corey and Tommy (Tommy is wearing the sweater we got him!)

No comments:
Post a Comment