On July 24th I finished my 20's and started my 30's! On the day of my birthday I went to a cute little Mexican restaurant in downtown Vancouver to celebrate. My mom, sister and step dad helped me celebrate. Then that Saturday my Mom hosted a BBQ at her house with lots of family and friends. My Dad and step mom, my Mom and step dad, my sister Corey, Krista and her husband Phong, Dominique and Stephen and their son Truitt, and my cousin Kim and her boyfriend all came to the BBQ. It was so nice to have everyone there including my husband who flew in the day before to help me celebrate! What a great way to start my 30's, with everyone I love surrounding me! And for dessert, my mom and I made a special cup with Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream topped with chocolate sauce and strawberries slices with it. My favorite!
Phong, Krista, me and Dominique
My cousin Kim, my mom Lyn, and my sister Corey
My husband Joe and my dad Steve
2 comments:
yahh!! I love to see the pics!!! You are in the 30's now!! yahhh!! Much older and wiser than anyone in their 20s!
Welcome to your 30's trust me it's a great time, just take a look at me. Ha, hope all is well can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment