Something happened to our azalea bushes this year. I don't know if it is the chipmunks that were ruining our beds last year or what, but our two azaleas look awful! Only half of them are blooming and the other half looks dead! Our poor bushes!!!! If anyone knows anything about azaleas and how to help them come back, please lend us your expertise! Like I said in my last post, I have no instincts when it comes to gardening! I'm probably the one who killed the dead part!
1 comment:
Hi Stacey-
Did you trim your azaleas last year? I heard that if you trim them it takes them an extra year before they will bloom again. I have some in my front yard that are beautiful and full of flowers, the ones in the back that I trimmed a little last year look horrible.
Good luck!
Kareena
Post a Comment