Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend


Joe, Rob, and Papa grilling up some great food!
For Labor Day Joe and I went over to the Papa's house for a BBQ. It was very fun to see everyone, especially for me because I wasn't able to go to Katie's 3rd birthday party, Madalyn's 1st birthday party and Erik and Melissa's annual BBQ because I was visiting my family in Oregon and Washington. The weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, no humidity, and low heat! The kiddos had fun playing in the sandbox, blowing bubbles, swinging and playing in the Papa's backyard. Pam and Sean missed the BBQ because they were celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary but hopefully we'll seem them again soon. What a great way to end the summer...I'm looking forward to a great fall, my favorite season!
Sandbox fun!
Mark, Katie, Emily and Julia
Ryan Papa playing in the sand


Madalyn Saucier and Ryan Papa playing together


Madalyn and Joe
Madalyn Saucier

Julia, Stacey, Mark (Rob's Kiddos)

Football Papa style









1 comment:

Alana said...

I agree! That sounds like the perfect way to end summer. Looks like all of the adults and kiddos had a fun time. Love your new hair cut too :)