May 21, 2009
Last week Joe and I flew to Maui, Hawaii to attend my sister's wedding. She was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen in my life, and Tommy was the happiest groom in the world! Their ceremony was held at 9:30 in the morning at South Maluaka Beach. The weather was absolutely perfect as they said their vows in front of our closest family and friends, barefoot on the beach. After the ceremony, my dad and step mom hosted a champagne brunch at their condo. In the evening, everyone headed to Lahaina to the Old Lahaina Luau where Corey and Tommy had their reception at the #1 rated best luau in all of Hawaii. I agree, it was the best, because all of our family and friends were there to celebrate with Corey and Tommy! Enjoy these pictures of their wonderful day!

The beautiful bride!

Stacey with Mom

Joe and Stacey outside the Maui Prince Golf Course

The Newlyweds at the Luau

Owen, the ring bearer, at the Luau

The Maid of Honor with the new Mr. and Mrs!
(I know I'm really the Matron of Honor, but I hate that term!)

Stacey with her mom at the luau

Stacey and Joe during sunset!

Stacey with Dad and Sandy

Corey and Tommy

Corey and Tommy and their first married sunset kiss!
Congratulations Corey and Tommy!

2 comments:
Those pictures are breathtaking! Hawaii looks like the perfect place for a destination wedding & honeymoon! Your sister was a beautiful bride and you were a gorgeous maid of honor! It must have been amazing for them to be married on the beach, surrounded by family and friends! I wish them all the happiness in the world! :)
Wow! She is gorgeous! And whoa, you too! What a sexy dress! Thanks for sharing...aren't you going to talk about that awful condo, and warn us all where to NEVER stay!!!!
Post a Comment