Back in January before I left my camera at a friend's house, Joe and I got together with our good friends the Papa's, the Saucier's and the Keon's for an afternoon of football and fun. Of course while the boys watched football, the girls sat around, played with the kids and talked. It was very fun! It's very funny to me that before anyone had kids, I used to take tons of pictures of everyone. Now it seems the kids capture most of my attention and when I go back to look at the pictures it seems only the kids were there! Oh well, they are the cutest anyway!
Katie is now at the age where she can talk and tell you what she wants. She was so cute because she kept playing with Joe and his hat. She would take it off of him, giggle, put it on her head, giggle and then put it back on Joe's head. It was very adorable!

Katie reaching for Joe's hat wanting to take it off...

Katie takes Joe's hat off....

Katie happy that she's wearing Joe's hat!

Katie's brother Ryan in his cool, bouncy, contraption!

Sean taught Katie a new way to play...hanging upside down!

Stacey and Katie, before the upside down game that ruined her cute braids!!!

Baby Madalyn is so easy going and very, VERY cute! She just hangs out and takes it all in.

Madalyn 6 mos, Katie 2, and Ryan 9mos
All three kids together. It's a miracle they are all looking forward, since it took a few shots!
2 comments:
DARLING! I love all the pics of the darling kiddos. Thanks for keeping up with my blog... Here is wishing you spring blossoms SOON!!!
Sounds like you, Joe and your friends had a fun day watching football and hanging out together. Those 3 kiddos are adorable, no wonder they stole the spotlight :)
Post a Comment