Although Joe and I decided not to get each other any gifts, I couldn't resist surprising him on Valentine's Day! After he went to bed on Wednesday night I set up a small little present on the counter and scattered his favorite candy around it. He does love his Kit Kats! I gave him a carrying case for the GPS that I got him for Christmas so he could keep all of the cords etc. together. When he got up in the morning to go to work he was surprised to see his gift waiting for him! When I got home from work he also surprised me with a card and a cala lily plant that I will try not to kill with my brown thumb! Even though we both think that Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday, it was nice to take a moment to show him how much I love him each and every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment